среда, 19 июня 2013 г.

ARMBAR FROM MOUNT (Forrest Griffin)

Always keep your limbs drawn tight to your body. If you get into the bad habit of reaching for your opponent or straightening your limbs, you give him an open invitation to transition to an armbar or leg lock.


 I’ve secured the mount position on Neil and begin striking him repeatedly in the face. 










 Neil breaks a cardinal rule by extending his right arm into my body in an attempt to push me off of him.








 
The instant Neil extends his right arm, I wrap my right arm over his right arm and then grab my left forearm with my right hand, securing his arm to my body. At the same time I post my right foot on the mat, rotate my body in a clockwise direction, and drive my left knee across his face.





  I step my left foot to the left side of Neil’s head and drop down to my butt. Notice how I have slid my right hand up to my left biceps to keep his arm pinned to my chest.






As I drop to my back, I straighten Neil’s right arm by sliding the crook of my right arm up to his wrist. To finish the armbar, I pull his right arm toward my chest, drive my legs into his face and body to keep them pinned to the mat, and elevate my hips. Tap, tap, TAP!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий