четверг, 27 марта 2014 г.

Adam Young

Whilst trying to avoid this becoming a mutual back-slapping piece between us two authors, I simply have to say that Paul’s passion and extreme talent as a swimming coach were obvious to me the first time that I saw him at work on a Swim Smooth Clinic way back in 2007. A few months later when I came to visit his squads in Perth, the latent potential of his coaching methods were so apparent that I felt determined we should take them to the world. Paul, thanks for trusting me and my own ideas, the brilliant insight you offer into swimming, the laughs on the pool deck, the shared journey, and all the 4:15am alarm clocks! Most of all thanks for the chance to work on something important – I wouldn’t change anything for the world.
     There are many great things about Australia but perhaps the best is how open and welcoming Aussies are to new arrivals. My time in Perth so far has been an absolute pleasure and I would like to extend a special thanks to all my Aussie friends including Jo, Lisa, Jo, Michelle, James, Nikki, Martin, Helen, Lindy, Therese, Mary, Judi and Janet. Thanks for making this Pom so welcome, extending your friendship, sharing many glasses of wine . . . oh, and the use of your spare rooms!
     I would also like to thank Seth Godin for the huge difference he has made to my professional life and in many ways my personal life too. Your understanding of the present and vision of the future has been astounding and has given Paul and I the confidence and methods to take our ideas to the world. Thanks so very much for lighting the path for us.




—Adam Young
Perth, Western Australia, November 2011

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий